The following is literature I have read in a physical and digital capacity.
I don't personally prescribed to the ideas of all these books. They really
reflect transient interests through my development.
Some ideas resonate with me more than others. I have not read each book page for page.
Philosophy / Psychology / Spirituality
- Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
- Cyphernomicon by Tim May
- Cypherpunks by Julian Assange
- Modern Man in Search of a Soul by C.G. Jung
- Man and His Symbols by C.G. Jung et al.
- Memories, Dreams, Reflections by C.G Jung
- Myths, Dreams & Mysteries by Mircea Eliade
- Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Walden; or Life in the Woods by Henry D. Thoreau
- Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe
- Book of Methods by Louie Simmons
- Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder by Schwarzenegger and Kent Hall
Paramedic / Healthcare
- Assessment Skills for Paramedics by Amanda Blaber
- Invitation to Sociology by Peter L. Berger
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Examination and Practical Skills by James Thomas
- Pharmacology by Rang et. al.
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support by NAEMT
- Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness by Waugh and Grant
- The Divided Self by R. D. Lang
- 1984 by George Orwell
- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Notes from the Underground & Other Stories by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- The Gulag Archipelego by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- Masters of Doom: How Two Guys Created an Empire and Transformed Pop Culture by David Kushner
- The End of History and the Last Man by Francis Fukuyama